Eight EVP WARRANTY
All Eight EVP products were tested and found to be operational at the time of manufacture. Provided this product is installed and operated in accordance with the manufacturer's recommendations, Eight EVP warrants all parts and components of the product to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period specified for each product, from the date of purchase. This Warranty excludes accidental or willful physical damage, Corrosion, and normal wear & tear.
Warning lights 5 Years or as specified
White lights (spot lights and strips) 1 Year or as specified
Eflare 5 Years
Units demonstrated to be defective within the warranty period must be returned at customer's expense to the Nashville location and will be repaired or replaced at no cost. Eight EVP LLC will return the repaired product with transportation cost prepaid. Eight EVP LLC assumes no liability for expenses incurred in the packaging, handling, and shipping of the product to the Factory Technical Service Department for repair. For in-warranty product return authorization, questions regarding product warranty coverage or questions regarding out-of-warranty repair quotes, contact the Factory Technical Service Department in Nashville. This Warranty is void if, in the judgment of Eight EVP LLC
(1) an attempt has been made to break the light head seal or repair the light head, and/or
(2) the product has been used with inappropriate or inadequate wiring or circuit protection, and/or
(3) the product has failed as a result of abuse or unusual use and/or accidents, and/or
(4) the product has been modified without the written approval of Eight EVP LLC.
(5)The product is returned with insufficient wire to test the functions of the light
Eight EVP LLC treats external metal surfaces where applicable to prevent rust and corrosion. Damage to this coating after the sale is out of the control of the manufacturer Eight EVP LLC. Due to the potential harsh corrosive nature of but not limited to, the chemicals and salts used on Roads and naturally occurring sea water and Acid rain, any chip or scratch can cause damage. Therefore Eight EVP LLC does not warrant for corrosion damage or water ingression cause by corrosion. Eight EVP does recommend regular inspections and cleaning of all metal coatings and surfaces to avoid corrosion damage.
EIGHT EVP LLC. SHALL IN NO WAY BE LIABLE FOR ANY OTHER DAMAGES RELATING TO THE PRODUCT INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR SPECIAL DAMAGES OR LOST PROFITS OR REVENUE; NOR ANY EXPENSES INCURRED IN THE REMOVAL AND/OR RE-INSTALLATION OF PRODUCTS REQUIRING SERVICE AND/OR REPAIR. EXCEPT AS SET FORTH ABOVE, Eight EVP LLC. MAKES NO OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR MERCHANTABILITY, WITH RESPECT TO THIS PRODUCT.
If a product must be returned for repair or replacement*, please contact our factory to obtain a Return Goods Authorization Number (RGA number) before you ship the product to Eight EVP LLC Write the RGA number clearly on the package near the mailing label. Be sure you use sufficient packing materials to avoid damage to the product being returned while in transit.
* Eight EVP LLC reserves the right to repair or replace at its discretion. Eight EVP LLC assumes no responsibility or liability for expenses incurred for the removal and /or reinstallation of products requiring service and/or repair.; nor for the packaging, handling, and shipping: nor for the handling of products returned to sender after the service has been rendered.